Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Megara


Megara

Victoria Justice

So once again not a princess (Let's just go with Disney girls from now on shall we?) Megara or Meg, as she is most often called, was the lead female in the Disney film "Hercules." She has long brown hair and is always dressed in the Grecian style. I would describe Meg as self-confident, sarcastic and deep down a sucker for romance.

Okay so I don't love choosing Disney channel stars, but I honestly thought Victoria Justice looked the part. The hair, face shape and smile all scream Meg to me. Could she play her in real life? Probably questionable, but for all intent and purposes I chose her for this role. You might recognize Victoria from the disney channel show "Zoey 101" where she played Lola, or from her new show "Victorious."


2 comments:

  1. She's not a Disney channel star, she's on Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Anna Friel would be much better for this role as her hair has more of a red tint like Megara

    ReplyDelete