Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Princess Belle


Nina Dobrev

Princess Belle



This princess I kind of have a bit of a biast opinion about (she's my favourite). This is Princess Belle from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Belle is locked away in an enchanted tower with a terrifying beast. The beast must find someone to love him despite his appearance before his 21st birthday. Belle is the only Disney Princess to have brown hair and brown eyes. I would describe her as humble, book-smart, and forgiving.

Nina Dobrev was my first choice for Belle because not only is she beautiful (like the name Belle means), but she also has a young innocent look to her, which I think is important to the character of Belle. They both have long brown hair, and brown eyes. You may recognize Nina from her chracter Mia Jones, on "Degrassi: The Next Generation," from her role as Maria in the horror movie "The Roommate," or by her most famous role as Elena Gilbert on "The Vampire Diaries."

No comments:

Post a Comment