Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Princess Eilonwy

Princess Eilonwy

Emily Osment
Okay so Princess Eilonwy is not the most popular princess, but she still is one. Eilonwy was in Disney's "The Black Cauldron." She shares similarites in looks to Princess Aurora, with dirty blonde hair tide back with a headband, and curious eyes. I would describe her as young, reasonable and down to earth.

Once again, not such a fan of using Disney stars. I find that watching them make all of these stupid comedies makes me believe I could never take them seriously as actors. However in this case, at least look's wise, Emily Osment does strongly resemble Princess Eilonwy (at least in my mind). You might recognize Emily from her younger days as Gerti Giggles from "Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams," & "Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over," or by her role as bestfriend Lily Truscott on Disney channel show "Hannah Montana."



1 comment:

  1. I see a bit (the eyes maybe) but the girl who plays Ali on Pretty Little Liars looks EXACTLY like her!

    ReplyDelete